- About us
- Info Zone
- Beyond Academics
- Hall of Fame
1. Students must come to school in Proper School Uniform with school Identity Card.
Uniform is compulsory at all school Functions, Parent Teacher Meetings and on any visit the child may make to the school during working hours.
2. Students must be punctual. Reporting time on all days will be five minutes before the first bell. Entry will not be permitted subsequently.
3. Changing of rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly way.
4. Students are not allowed to receive visitors during school hours. Lunch/ Tiffin boxes will NOT be delivered to the child under any circumstance.
5. Students are prohibited from carrying objectionable literature/material to school.
6. The use of cell phone is strictly prohibited within the school premises. Confiscated cell phone will not be returned under any circumstance.
7. The use of mehndi, other forms of ornamentation which include jewellery or expensive watches, wearing cosmetics including kajal is not permitted. Boys are expected to wear their hair short except Sikh boys who will wear dastar. For Sikh students only a thin Kada will be allowed in respect to their religion.
8. School property must be taken care of by the students. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing damage to school property will be treated as a breach of discipline.
9. Decision regarding choice of section or allotment of section in case of a new section, is the prerogative of only school authorities & always taken in the best interest of the student. Request regarding change of section will not be entertained at all.
10. It is mandatory to converse in English for all students while they are in the school premises.
11. Disobedience, disrespect towards teachers or bad moral influence, for indiscipline or jeopardizing the safety of school, at student’s or his/her guardian’s level will justify dismissal of a student with immediate effect.
12. Bunking of school by student of any class irrespective of his/her age, will lead to immediate rustication and expulsion of student from the school without any explanation whatsoever.
13. The school shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen accident/illness or mishap, which may occur, during school hours or school trips.
14. Parent’s attendance is mandatory at all Parent Teacher Meetings. It is parent’s /guardian’s responsibility to ensure correct authentic signatures on report card and all important notices.
15. Only and only parents will be entertained on the PTMs
16. It is mandatory for parents to sign the report card within one week of the result declaration.
17. The school discourages private tuitions. Please refrain to contact the OPS teachers for it.
18. As regards promotion/ detention the decision of the Principal is final.
19. Wearing of Helmet and a Learner’s License is mandatory for all students riding a two wheeler.
20. The vehicle of student will be confiscated in the absence of either or both.
21. Parents entry into school is permissible only with Parent I- card.
22. No half days or short leave will be granted to the students even on examination and periodic assessment day. Leave will be marked in case of absence. Promotion to the next class will be considered but no position will be given.
VISIT OUR INSTAGRAM